PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- No information on our Site constitutes legal advice, financial advice, or any warranty in relation to any of our services or products.
- Our Site, its layout, and all content, including any write-ups, diagrams, charts, photographs and drawings, are protected by copyright (whether owned by the Company or licensed to the Company). You may access the information contained in our Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, but without our Company's prior written consent, you are not to reproduce, copy, download, extract, store, distribute, sell, modify or create derivative works from, any part of the content found on our Site. We reserve our rights to take legal action against you for any such unauthorized use of our content.
- All company names (including our Company's name), logos, trade marks, service marks, brands (collectively the "Branding") represented on our Site belong to our Company or to third parties who have agreed to display their Branding on our Site. You are therefore not permitted to copy, replicate, modify, extract, download or howsoever use any such Branding for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of our Company. Any unauthorized use of any Branding can subject you to trade mark infringement or passing off actions.
- You agree that our Company may employ cookies, action tags, electronic tags, java script or other legal internet technology (collectively “Web Beacons”) to record your anonymised accessing of our Site for the purpose of providing better services and enhancing your browsing experience. If you do not wish to be subject to Web Beacons, it is your responsibility to adjust the settings on your browsers to decline Web Beacons.
- In the event that you provide us with any feedback and comments, we thank you for taking the time to write to us, and your feedback and comments are appreciated. Any such feedback and comments from you (“Feedback”) shall be and remain the property of our Company. Kindly note that you are responsible for your Feedback, and you should ensure that such Feedback does not contain any libelous, scandalous, defamatory, abusive or infringing contents, particularly if such Feedback will be published to the public whether via our Site, or other means. You agree to fully hold harmless and indemnify our Company for all losses and costs suffered or incurred by our Company due to your Feedback, including but not limited third party claims, legal fees, settlement amounts, fines, penalties, and law enforcement actions.
- Please note that we do not control any links, services, products or resources provided by other third parties referenced or linked to our Site, even if such third party’s website may be co-branded with ours by bearing our Company logo or name, or such websites belong to our business partners. We seek your understanding that we are unable to control or influence any third parties' actions even if their websites are hyperlinked on our Site. Accordingly, should you decide to use or access such third parties’ websites, all use and access are at your sole risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use of such third parties’ websites. If you have any query on the terms and conditions of use of such third parties’ websites or their services or products, please contact the third parties directly.
- While we have exercised due care in the preparation of all content displayed on our Site, such content, information, materials and our Site itself are provided “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS" and "AS AVAILABLE”.
- YOUR USE OF OUR SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. OUR COMPANY MAKES NO CLAIMS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, UPDATENESS, NON-OMISSIONS, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR RELIABILITY OF OUR SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, FULLPROOF SECURITY AGAINST THIRD PARTY HACKERS, OR OUR SITE'S CONTENT.
- Our Company further disclaims and excludes any and all liability for any losses or damages that you may incur as a direct result of using or accessing our Site, including but not limited to any virus, trojan horse or worm attacks on your computer.
- In the event that our Company’s liability to you in relation to our Site cannot be fully disclaimed or excluded, you agree that our Company’s total liability to you shall not exceed Singapore Dollars One Hundred (S$100).
- You agree to indemnify and hold our Company and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees on a full indemnity basis arising from or related to your use (or mis-use) of our Site.
- A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of its terms.